It’s a challenge, learning how to pan properly takes time. I have created a pay-dirt to help you accomplish that challenge, each bag gives you a mixture of fine, small and big flakes of gold that will test your panning abilities.
Offering a 60% ROI guarantee you can purchase with the peace of mind that you are 100% going to walk away with gold! Most of which I personally mined from rivers and streams in Victoria, Australia!
Don’t forget to share your finds on the Vo-Gus Prospecting Facebook and Instagram account and use the hashtag #BBPDGold!
Here are some helpful tips to get the most from your bag of pay
- Ensure you cut open and wash out the bag. Some of the gold particles are so fine the will stick to the bag.
- All Bags have a guarantee of 60% ROI (return on investment) for example if your bag is $30 it will have $20 of gold in it minimum, based of current gold prices at the time of packaging.
- The dirt is made up of unsearched creek dirt so there’s a chance of finding more gold than the ROI.
- Most people will not have panned gold this fine, use dish soap to break the surface tension or it will float. Classify and use a magnet to reduce the difficulty in recovery from large particles of iron. Pan multiple times, as you will wash down some particles of gold.
- KEEP ALL THE DIRT for reprocessing, some of the gold is just that fine!
- Don’t forget to look for specimen’s, often they are small and will not sit with the gold.
This pay-dirt is meant to challenge your gold recovery skills, if you can pan out the fine gold you can pan out anything!
Most importantly this paydirt was created before my boy Gizzly passed away, he brought such joy to my life and many others that got to meet him in real life and virtually through our videos. His face is on the bag because this is as much his project as it is mine, every time you get a bag of Big Boxer Pay-Dirt you are panning part of our story.
I hope this bag gives you as much joy, excitement and relaxation as I got from Griz!
*All gold values and ROI are worked out in Australian Dollars on the day of packaging.
**ROI = Return on Investment. How much gold you get based off the cost of the bag. I offer 60% ROI guaranteed, less the postage costs.
All bags will have more than their ROI %, how much more I can’t say, as I mix my gold concentrate’s with unsearched pay dirt. This means you may get a few specks extra all the way up to a picker or nugget.