Welcome The VO-GUS Forum

Post about gold, health, sports or any other interesting tobics. You can ask me any questions on here and I will reply as soon as I can.

Please respect eachother and pelase don’t post spam as doing so will get you banned.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello

G'day Chris, great job on the new website.

My name is Darren, I'm from geelong, vic.

I'm new to prospecting since watching a few of your vids on YouTube (great viewing).

Only been out probably 6-8 times but I just can't get enough of it! I love being out in the bush and this is just another reason to get me out amongst nature.

So far I have found roughly 100 specs but as you say it's more about just being out there.

Been to probably 4 different creek systems within an hour and a half from geelong but everywhere I have been has been flogged, not much to be found really. However my biggest excitement was when I first had black sand in my pan haha 3 creek systems and none was showing up. Kept filling my pan with as much black sand as I could find and naturally some small specs were to follow. Most crevices and inside bends have been worked where I've been, guess I'll just have to work smarter or go further upstream, time will tell.

Anyway just wanted to say G'day tell you a little about how my new hobby is getting underway and a big thank you for getting me into this via your awesome videos on YouTube. Keep up the great work, hope everything goes well in your future and happy prospecting.

👍 Darren N

Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

error: Content is protected !!